Monday, October 15, 2012

Undead and Unstable by MaryJanice Davidson

Undead and Unstable (Queen Betsy #11) by MaryJanice Davidson ~V^^V

What happened to one of my favorite series? Maybe I have just grown up and Betsy hasn't. I love MaryJanice, her references to Minnesota, are all things that I can relate too. She has me cracking up all the time. Lately however I haven't cared for the books as much. Ever since I read that Epilogue a few books back something has been off. I feel like she is just trying to buy our love back. Basically nothing happened in the majority of this book. Betsy spent 200+ pages getting side tracked and eventually taking care of one problem, am making countless more in the process. I am going to hold out hope that this series will redeem itself still. ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment