Thursday, October 11, 2012

Blood, Bath & Beyond by Michelle Rowen

Blood, Bath & Beyond (Immortality Bites Mysteries #1) by Michelle Rowen ~V^^^V



I was very excited to find that Thierry and Sarah had another book. I recalled enjoying the previous books, back a few years ago. I was grateful for the refresher though, as I have read so many books since I was suffering from some confusion. Michelle was able to get me back up to speed without bogging down the book so that was a plus. I have to say though that after reading, I am trying to remember why I like Sarah before? Honestly the woman is insanely naive and far too accident prone. Though I think that has much more to do with her lack of foresight. I actually found it rather annoying this time and was pretty bummed out that it took so long to solve the mystery, as I had a good idea who it was pretty early on. Second complaint is that this book really made Thierry look like an ass. I think I recall not really caring for his choices before but this book left me wondering why Sarah puts up with him? Apparently everyone else sees it. Then again her so called BFF, had no time for her either. I guess I gave this book 3 stars because it just made me feel sad for Sarah more than anything. ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment