Wednesday, October 17, 2012

2001 A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clark

2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clark ~V^^^^V 



Well a big space geek like myself would find this book fascinating. While someone a little less interested in scientific space knowledge may become bored. I was completely flabbergasted by the amount of research that clearly went into this book. The basic knowledge of main spacial math, processes, and distances made this book an amazing SciFi read. So much of the data is still applicable today, it is just amazing. I guess other than gushing over and over again I will just say; if you have not read this classic yet, I would recommend it. You know, if you are into that sort of thing. ~Michelle



Side note:  The original Stanley Kubrick film adaption of this movie was just plain bizarre!

No comments:

Post a Comment