Monday, October 29, 2012

Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Born of Silence (The League #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon ~V^^^^^V


WOW! I can't begin to tell you how epic this was. I mean epic in the actual definition of the word. This romance takes place over an extended period of time and a ridiculous amount of trials. Intially I thought this would be cut and dry, Zarya loves Kere, Kere loves Zarya and all will be well. Not the case at all. Things couldn't have gone more wrong and soon I wanted Darling to be with ANYONE but Zarya. I was so angry at her but I was also so angry at her cohorts. I had plenty of Oh. My. God! and gag-worthy moments. A few times I wanted to take SK by the shoulders and say "Really?" and "couldn't you maybe take that down a notch?" but I soldiered on. As the story progressed I started to see shades of Acheron in this tale but it still held its individuality. I will tell you this; if you have not read The League, you should. If you are not generally a SciFi fan, still give it a go. If you are a fan of Dark Hunters/ Acheron, read this. Lastly if you have read this series but have been holding out and are not up to date on this one; GET READING.I will be anxiously anticipating the next book due out this December. ~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment