Saturday, October 27, 2012

Magnus Pack by Shelly Laurenston

Magnus Pack by Shelly Laurenston ~V^^^^V

Pack Challenge ~V^^^V
I really enjoyed this book. The two main characters have excellent chemistry. Zach Sheridan has intentions of becoming pack alpha but he needs to take care of a few things first. Sara Morrighan is terrible crippled and has no clue about what is really going on around her. I found her transition fairly believable and a whole lot of fun. I am anxious to see how the rest of these books shake out.

Go Fetch ~ Haven't Read Yet




Here Kitty, Kitty! ~V^^^^V

The main characters were extremely amusing together. The use of the nickname Hillbilly was outrageous and the woman was straight up nuts. I didn't understand what drew Nik and Angelina to one another but they were a dynamic pair to read about. There wasn't any major climatic issues involving danger or conspiracies it was just a genuine, amusing, sexy paranormal romance. I liked this one quite a bit.





Miss Congeniality in When He Was Bad ~V^^V

Let me explain. It's not that the story was bad. It really had some exceptional steam and some hilarious scenes. Van was a fabulous character, he is so sure of himself and his sexiness. It's Irene. She is awful. Completely unlikable, she has no endearing qualities and to be honest I really didn't want her to get a HEA. She was unjustly mean to Van and why a future alpha would put up with it is beyond my understanding. I just don't buy it. If there were a more likable female lead I think I would have given this story a 4 star at least. ~Michelle 


No comments:

Post a Comment