Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sorry!

REALLY LONG READING HIATUS!



Got caught up with a whole lot of reading and mainly just series. I was hesitant to post every review of every book in the series I was doing so I wanted to hold out until I was done or dang near. That said I think I am about ready to put some reviews up of Shelly Laurenston books. Soon enough I will do the Song of Fire and Ice Series by George R.R. Martin which I have only two books left to complete. I also am currently working my way through Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong. I have to say that all of these series are high star ratings from me. Please stay tunes I promise I won't leave you all hanging for months again. In the meantime I have a few New Releases that I have read and reviewed as well as this month's Reading Challenge, October Ops, I will put all my reviews up there for inspection as well. This is one of my favorite picks for a monthly group read. I love me some Ops. =) We will continue to do Tasty Tuesday of course and anyone is welcome to participate in Friday 56!  Hang in there you all I have SO much to tell you. Starting... NOW! ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment