Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fear the Darkness by Alexandra Ivy

Fear the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #9) by Alexandra Ivy ~V^^^^V



The romance was cute and the sex was steamy, the storyline has really progressed and as a whole the series is moving forward. I liked how many of the previous characters were involved and we were able to catch up with everyone. My only real issue with the book is Caine, himself. I just never liked him and therefore I was having a real issue trying to care. I knew going in that it was going to be a challenge so I was interested to see if it would work. What I can say is in the end, I still don't care for him. I didn't really care if he and Cassie were together or not. The rest of the story was interesting and the introduction of a new villain will help move the series forward from here. ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment