Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith ~V^^^^V
 

Two things. First I know I am way behind the curve, reading this. Second I never read Pride and Prejudice nor any other Jane Austen before. Perhaps that is a disclaimer? Now with that out of the way let me tell you what I thought. I really enjoyed this. Again I am not a fan of older time periods but Zombies made this way more fun. I gagged a little and I laughed a little. Mostly I was intrigued enough that the uptight society behavior of that period didn't get under my skin. I am also anxious to see what else Seth Graham-Smith will come up with in the future. ~Michelle




Keeping with the theme I would like to do a little Public Service. 


So you know who you are dealing with and can act accordingly. 




We all should follow this example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment