Monday, July 2, 2012

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith

In honor of our nation's Independance. ;-)

  Abraham Lincoln:  Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith  ~V^^^^V

Cover art got me! The recently updated cover, thanks to the movie, proved too much to resist. I can honestly say I am not disappointed. The story while starting out a bit slow, during the early years of Abe's life, soon became a highly entertaining tale. The mixture of Historical Fact and Fiction blurred the lines to the point that I can honestly say, I am not entirely sure this didn't actually happen. Abraham Lincoln never really interested me before but truly I learned some interesting things. After spending a couple days digesting the story I have to say that this is a 4 star story. Definitely add this one to your TBR. ~Michelle 


Oh and just for fun... Run Edward, Run!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment