Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lords of Deliverance by Larissa Ione


Lords of Deliverance by Larissa Ione ~V^^^^V


Eternal Rider ~V^^^^V
The first book in the Lords of Deliverance series by Larissa Ione. I was anxious to start these because I enjoyed Demonica so much but for some reason it took me quite awhile to move it up the pile. I guess that is a good thing as I was able to start the second book immediately. So let's see what can I say. Ares is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. If his "seal" breaks he will become War. His brother's seal already broke and now he wants all his siblings to join him, the seal breaking came as a result of the last Demonica book. Ares is mega hot and of course tortured, so I found him perfect. Cara on the other hand I didn't much care for. She is just kind of blah. Never the less the story is excellent. Ione has a real knack for sucking you right in to the world and not letting you go. I think one of my favorite characters was Hal, not only was there some funny parts involving him but he was also a sweety. I am anxious to start the second book and see how this whole story develops.

Immortal Rider ~V^^^^V
Ione has done it once again. I was so happy to have this book ready and waiting when I finished the first and it did not disappoint. So Limos is the second Horseman of the Apocolypse and the only female. Not only is her story vastly different from her brother's she is still keeping a few secrets. All anyone knows is that Satan wants her for his bride and he will be able to find her if she gets naughty with another male. With 2 brothers actively trying to keep her safe you would think she is OK. Unfortunately she has a one brother actively trying to break her seal and hook her up with her fiance. With a whole underworld full of demons hunting her and guilt over the fact that a kiss with Arik Wagner has damned him, literally, how can she possibly stay safe? This book was WONDERFUL. A must read and if you haven't read any Larissa Ione yet, get started NOW.


 
Lethal Rider ~V^^^^V
The third book in the Lords of Deliverance series did not disappoint. Though I have to say I still don't like Regan. Her story started in the previous book and as the Aegis are such complete ass hats, I just couldn't forgive her the way Thanatos eventually did. The whole story was fabulous. The Apocalypse impeding, the betrayals left and right. The return of many beloved characters, the action, the sexual tension, the whole things was just dynamite. Personal feelings aside, the book really worked. I definitely recommend this series. ~Michelle 

 
 
  
Fourth book in the series Rogue Rider scheduled for release 12/6/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment