Thursday, June 14, 2012

Television, Movies, and Books, Oh My!


So after the premiere of True Blood this past Sunday, I got to thinking about how nice it is to actually see some of my favorite characters outside my head. I was a little confused as to which book we are on though. But also in the True Blood off season I got hooked on Game of Thrones, I have to catch up with all of season two but I can tell you I can't wait. Literally. I went out and bought the first book in the A Song of Fire and Ice series, "Game of Thrones" I don't want to wait for the next season to find out what happens next. Aren't books great? You usually don't have as many cliff hangers as television. On the flip side I have seen the book "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter" in stores and thought it looked interesting, only to now see trailers for the movie. I have no knowledge of this one going in, so I think I will read the book first. Well have you been turned out to a book from television or movies or visa versa? ~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment