Monday, June 18, 2012

Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon

 
 
Infamous (Chronicles of Nick #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon ~V^^^V

It took me a little while to get into this book, for two reasons. Number one being that it had been a long time since I read the last book. And number two, this is a Teen book and I can tell. As always is the case with the CON series I like them for the adult counter parts and the side characters that I now from reading the Dark Hunters series. I once again really enjoyed them. I also liked the more detailed look into Nick's life and why he is the way he is in Dark Hunters. I was never a huge fan of his character but I can see why others are. The writing is very "teen" though some of the language and phrases are more mature than other "teen" books I have read. I think this book had a lot of great lessons, it flowed well and the overall theme was engaging. I would definitely tell fans to not miss this installment. ~Michelle 

This is the third book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment