Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rapture Untamed by Pamela Palmer

Feral Warriors Book 4- Rapture Untamed by Pamela Palmer V^^^^V

This might come off harsh but here goes. This is pretty much a Feral Warriors version of Zsadist from Black Dagger Brotherhood. If you loved Z, then you will like Jag. If you aren't a huge Z fan then you will most likely not really give a hoot about this book. I have read plenty of reviews that said Jag was an ass, I never got that. Perhaps I am just familiar with the story and assumed it was justifiable. To be honest though he never came off cruel in my eyes. *shrug* This story was a kinky, quick read. The characters were both interesting and I figure they deserved one another. For me these "troubled" alpha stories can be shortened a lot by avoiding dragging on and on and on, the misunderstandings, this book was a fast enough read that I didn't have that problem. ~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment