Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Hollows Book 2 Reviewed

The Good, The Bad, and the Undead by Kim Harrison~ V^^^V

Well lets see, I read this book again because SO many people love this series. It was a group read on my blog as well. After book one taking me FOREVER to read I really did not want to read this one. I will tell you right off I am NOT one of the Kim Harrison minions. To be honest even after this book I don't really see the appeal. However as the story goes I will say that it seems to be improving. There was a touch of romance in there, which for me is important, though I am not convinced I really like Nick. It seems like Rachel, Ivy and Jenks are starting to get comfortable but at the same time it does seemed strained. If nothing else I will keep reading just to see how the characters all continue to develop.
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment