Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wild About You by Kerrelyn Sparks

Wild About you (Love at Stake #13) by Kerrelyn Sparks ~V^^^^V


I enjoyed this one but there were bits that threw me off from the romance. I was very excited to finally get Howard's story. Before his book I didn't necessarily think of him as sexy but that has changed. Being the "quiet" bear that he is we finally get to see what is going on in Howard's head as well as what lead him to become the man/bear he is. I liked the backstory but was frustrated when we took jaunts off to deal with the past. Elsa was great as well. I loved the instant attraction she had for Howard and the fact that she didn't just jump headlong into it. The flow was excellent, the romance was sweet and the story was very good. So once again I was not disappointed by this series. ~Michelle  

No comments:

Post a Comment