Monday, January 28, 2013

Three ebook Novella Reviews

These stories are all re-releases in ebook. 






NightDrake by Lara Adrian ~V^^V 
Ooops, I read this one previously in the Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance. This story takes place after the Earth's shift in 2066 and resulting global changes. Nisha is a transporter, she moves goods around the world and has a reputation for not caring. Her latest transport is Drakor, a dragon shifter. From here she learns that everything isn't as she always thought it was and gives in to her attraction. It was an OK story, far too short, I think the concept could make a good series someday.


Lifestyles of the Rich & Undead bay Katie MacAlister ~V^^V
This extremely short novella really is just a teaser for the "Shades of Gray" story in the Undead in My Bed Anthology. How about that a novella for a novella!??! Anyway nothing really happens other than an introduction to the key players in the Gray story. It was cute but not really worth the $.99 I paid, should have been a freebie. 

Hearts Untamed by Pamela Palmer ~V^^^V
I grabbed this from the library and then found out I already read it in Bitten by Cupid. This is a rerelease in ebook. 

I am a big fan of the Feral Warriors. This story however is about Therians and Ilinas. This is basically an introduction to Ilinas. Zee and Julianne are great together even if they lack communication skills for a good hunk of the story. I love Pamela's erotica so I am going to give this a high rating. ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment