Sunday, January 13, 2013

Rapture by J.R. Ward Review

Rapture by J.R. Ward (Fallen Angels #4) ~V^^^V


I actually didn't mind this one that much. I did find myself rolling my eyes at the "street" slang and the constant "as ifs". The overall story had an excellent lesson of redemption that I greatly enjoyed. Mind you I was about 1/4 of the way in before I remembered who Matthias was adding to my struggle to get through. I am not sure if its the length of time between books or just the general Meh feel I get from them that keeps details from sticking in my brain. Either way Mels and Matthias had a great romance that seemed to keep the story on track. I was a little surprised by the ending, I think the aftermath of which should be interesting in the next book. For now I think this may have been my favorite in the series. ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment