Sunday, January 27, 2013

Primal Cravings by Susan Sizemore

Primal Cravings (Primes #11) by Susan Sizemore ~V^V

I was unable to finish this, which really makes me mad because I bought it. Why are the Primes books only available in ebook now? So I gave it the ole college try and by 80% I just skipped to the last chapter. I am REALLY disappointed. I am not sure what happened to this book but it lacked editting as far as I could tell. It also didn't seem to have any kind of flow. One minute Jake and Dee are enemies and the next they are sleeping together. But even in that it was odd, during their first coupling Jake screams at Dee. Later they are fighting the bonding while one of the family Matriarchs marries them. Just like that in the middle of a party. THE HELL? The story was just really disjointed and the interchanging of first and last names and addition of old characters and new just added to the mayhem. I still have no idea what I read. =(

Blurb: Vampire Prime Jake Piper and mortal witch Dee McCoy are the least likely members of the Dark Angels paranormal commandos to be ordered to work as partners. She doesn't trust that Jake has truly renounced his former evil ways. He resents dealing with a mortal female as an equal no matter how attracted he is to her.

Despite their personal conflicts they've been ordered to work together to save the world from dark magic. But will a growing sexual and psychic need for each other prevent them from carrying out their assignment in time? Will the price of bonding and bliss be the destruction of the universe? ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment