Monday, November 26, 2012

Than Hell Anthologies

Hotter Than Hell ~V^^^V

I will probably go back and read all of these stories at some point. I enjoy several of the authors and have plans to read some of the others I am unfamiliar with. For now this review is for:

Dirty Magic by Kim Harrison- A story of a banshee trying to feed her baby daughter. She feeds off of emotions and has a run in with an ex lover. Was ok, rather confusing but ok.

Life is the Teacher by Carrie Vaughn- Story of Emma's first feeding. She is a new vampire and very hesitant to do the deed. In the end she "mans up" and gets the job done. It was an alright story, really not related to the Kitty series. 




Dates From Hell ~V^^^V



Undead in the Garden of Good and Evil by Kim Harrison is a little side story from Ivy's point of view. At this point in the series I am still really unsure as to how the whole vampire, living and dead things works. That said I found the story a little difficult to follow and understand. I don't know if I much care for Ivy.

The Claire Switch Project by Lynsay Sands is really just a fluff romance. I love Lynsay, her humor and sexual intention come out in this story. I enjoyed it but wish that it was another Argeneau.

Chaotic by Kelley Armstrong introduces two upcoming characters in the Women of the Otherworld series. Karl and Hope are not two of my favorites but I did enjoy reading of their first meeting and adventure together.

Dead Man Dating by Lori Handeland I love Lori but I have only ever read her werewolves before. I feel like this story was a Phoenix Chronicles prequel? Not sure, either way I enjoyed it and believe I may add her PC series to my TBR pile. ~Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment