Saturday, November 17, 2012

Biting Cold by Chloe Neill

Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #5) by Chloe Neill ~V^^V


I have really gotten that hooked on this series. I think I saw potential but its still not come to be. Merit still seems like a whoa is me child, when she is clearly an adult. She has grown but she still behaves as a child in some aspects. Ethan is just an ass. I would really like to have him stay dead. At this point his character is filler. Merit needs to strike out on her own. Lets not kill off characters and then drag them back because fan backlash was harsh. Ethan is an anchor and Merit needs to be free of him. Mallory's character has also done a huge 360. She's good, she's bad, and... she's good again. BARF! She has seemed to be a self centered jerk since Merit was changed so it really isn't a stretch for me to see her as evil. All in all I keep hoping this series will grow but at this point it seems to show that Chloe is clearly letting the story write itself without any real end game. ~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment