Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Spotlight: Magic Graves Anthology


Magic Graves~ V^^^^V

Jeaniene Frost's story, One for the Money was pretty good. I enjoyed a little short side story involving Cat & Bones. However I was saddened by the shortness of said story. It is a Novella after all but I can never get enough of those two. The story itself was good but it was the characters that sold it for me. So on that note. It also includes the first three chapters from Jeaniene's story in The Bite Before Christmas anthology, as well as a sneak peek at ONCE BURNED, the first novel in the new Night Prince series.

Ilona Andrews' story, A Questionable Client, is a prequel to the Kate Daniels series. This one gave me a quick glimpse into the world of Kate Daniels. It seemed interesting enough to get me to read them all.
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment