Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Hollows Book 7

White Witch, Black Curse (The Hollows, #7)White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I had previously read the short stories to this series so two of the characters were previously involved in those novellas. Therefore I was familiar with their back stories where other readers may not have been. I was excited to read about Pierce again. I was also interested to see how things would play out this time with the banshee. Rachel's brother makes an appearance and we are finally starting to get to know her family. We also finally get some answers to Rachel and Trent's relationship as children and possibly some answers for Rachel. It was also pretty traumatic to find out why Rachel couldn't remember details about Kisten's death. In the end I can tell you a whole lot happened in this book so you really shouldn't miss it. ~Michelle



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment