Saturday, October 1, 2011

Psy-Changeling Nalini Singh Reviewed

Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling, #10)Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Will review the whole series here.



Overall I found these to be very addictive. Once I started Slave to Sensation, I was hooked. Initially it is a lot to wrap your mind around; changelings are fairly common but the Psy are a whole new creature to understand. The writing was totally engrossing and the stories compelling. I actually liked some of the short stories more though for the simple fact there was a little less logistics and more romance. That is not to say that the full length books are not worth reading because they are. This is going into the top recommendation pile.



View all my reviews

Psy-Changeling by Nalini Singh
Slave to Sensation
Visions of Heat

Caressed by Ice

Beat of Temptation
Mine to Possess

Hostage to Pleasure

Stroke of Enticement
A Gift for Kit

Branded by Fire

Blaze of Memory
Bonds of Justice
Whisper of Sin
Play of Passion
Kiss of Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment