Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Spotlight

The League by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Time for one of my favorite authors again. Sherrilyn Kenyon has managed to get me to read a futuristic Sci Fi series! I never read this kind of stuff but once again she has me hooked. Truth be told it is an enjoyable romantic series and though it is not my ususal style I am still right there on new release day reading the next title. You should too.

Reading Order:
Born of Night
Born of Fire

Born of Ice

Fire & Ice

Born of Shadows


The League by Sherrilyn Kenyon ~ V^^^^V
Sherrilyn Keyon’s Futuristic alien series is very different from her previous offerings but equally enjoyable. Based in the Ichidian Universe, we meet a group of vigilantes, known as The Sentella. The battle of good and evil is never as black and white is you want to believe. Excellent action, intense story lines and quintessential Kenyon sexuality. 5 Books to Date

No comments:

Post a Comment