Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dream Warrior -Sherrilyn Kenyon

Dream Warrior (Dark-Hunter, #17; Dream-Hunter, #4)Dream Warrior by Sherrilyn Kenyon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Sherrilyn Kenyon! LOL Honestly the Dream Hunters have never really been that great to me but I was hooked by this one. I am not sure if it was the interaction of some of the key characters or if it was just main characters was just that likable. At any rate I actually really liked this one. I have read reviews stating that there are too many theologies at work in this series and that the character list is just too long but I disagree. Sherrilyn has made her world very believable and covered all the details without beating the information into your head repeatedly. The story keeps getting better.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment