Saturday, October 1, 2011

Newest Carpathians Review

Dark Predator (Carpathians, #22)Dark Predator by Christine Feehan

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I ran out of patience for this series awhile back and this book did not change my opinion. Zacharias is unlikeable. In my opinion he was emotionally abusive and too controlling. Marquarita clearly is the dim wit that Zacharias calls her as she just accepts his overbearing without any fight. Halfway through the book I was annoyed to the point of quitting but forced my way through. Not worth it in the end.



Also I think there are too many pages of "Carpathian Chants, family trees, language, etc. It is just too much. This was supposed to be a romance series now it feels it is trying TOO hard to become a fantasy series. Time to wrap it up.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment