Monday, April 30, 2012

Connected by Jolyn Palliata

Connected (Twists of Fate #1) by Jolyn Palliata ~V^^^^V

I really enjoyed this book. The story was a new premise and very well told. I was right on board with the whole progression and couldn't put it down. Thankfully it is a fairly short read. I will admit to being completely sucked in to the story and emotionally committed. Addison and Rhys' relationship is a very complicated one and so much fun to indulge in.

Let me quickly give you the run down. Addison has a "procedure" and dies on the table. During her death she meets Rhys who is also dead. When Addison is resuscitated, Rhys clings to her and upon waking Addison now has a second soul in her body. This is from where their relationship develops.

This story was a lot of fun and I am telling you to check it out. It's free so what do you have to lose? ~Michelle


Here is a link to read the book for free on Goodreads: Connected



No comments:

Post a Comment