Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Naughty List Anthology Review

The Naughty List Anthology ~V^^^V


Naughty but Nice by Donna Kauffman- I felt like this is a short from a running series? The back story just felt like I was missing something and being brought up to speed. The story had a good flow and well developed characters, ,I just couldn't get into it. There really didn't seem to have anything to do with Christmas in it either. 

All I Want For Christmas by Cynthia Eden- I am really enjoying her stories. This one is about a holiday romance involving a couple who have known each other since they were young. Christie is a "good girl" and Jonah is a bad boy, together they are combustible. This is the highlight of the book. 

Tattoos and Mistletoe by Susan Fox- I can say that I liked the writing style, the flow and the characters were well developed. However I have to say that I didn't much care for Charlie (the female main character) she was very brash and hard to like. I was able to understand the reasons for her personality, I just didn't care for her. L.J. is excellent, a sweet nerd turned hunk. I love me some hunky nerds. LOL I think the romance had a nice pace and the sex scenes were pretty good. Overall I would say this was a little better than average story. 

Also as a whole the Anthology was pretty good. ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment