Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lush by Lauren Dane

LUSH (DELICIOUS #3) BY LAUREN DANE ~V^^^^V

I was provided this book by Berkley Trade and NetGalley for review. 


A good story with a HOT cast. I liked the characters, the scenario, the flow and the sex scenes. I was a bit hung up on some of the details because I had not read the other books in the series. I went into this one actually not even knowing it was the end of a series. I think I will go back and read the previous books now. So the things that worked. The rock star life was pretty fun. I can't imagine its easy to be involved with someone in the spotlight. I liked how that aspect injected some drama into the relationship. It was nice to have the female character to not be the clingy one for once as well. So yeah I am giving this one high marks and putting it on my recommendation list. ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment