Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Stygian's Honor by Lora Leigh

Stygian's Honor (Breeds #27) by Lora Leigh ~V^V

I wanted SO badly to love this book. Despite the fact that most of the review I read on here said it was not very good. I went ahead and read it. Very, very, VERY, slowly. I just never got sucked in. The overall story line didn't advance, the characters are all individuals we have already met and sadly none of them made any amazing changes in this story. I am so tired of the Jonas' daughter story that I am starting to HATE him and don't really care what happens to the kid. Beyond that Liza is a horribly annoying woman. She is extremely self centered and selfish. I can't get into a story about someone I dislike so much. There was also a lot of hints dropped about people "thinking" they were on to something and then no progression. The book was far, FAR too long for what it was. I am so sad because I really loved this series. ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment