Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kate Daniels World by Ilona Andrews


Magic Gifts (Kate Daniels #5.4) by Ilona Andrews ~V^^^V

I liked this quite a bit. Kate and Curran are awesome together. Seriously they crack me up. Anyway the mystery and action was quick and intense. The novella is not too short and the introduction of Ascanio Ferara was very cool. I expect good things from him.







Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels World #1) by Ilona Andrews ~V^^V

I went into this totally unaware. I thought this was going to be another Kate story. Took me a couple pages to figure it out. LOL OK so that said it really started out great. THEN, it went flat. The story dragged and the whole thing was a bit long for me. Don't get me wrong I love Andrea, I think she kicks ass, literally. So in my opinion this read like an early Kate Daniels story and I had a bit of trouble getting into the series early. I was just bored, sad to say. =( ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment