Monday, December 10, 2012

Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris

Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #22) by Charlaine Harris ~V^^V

What can I say??? Well I got sucked in again. Mainly just to Sookie's day to day life but nonetheless I was sucked in. I was disappointed in the lack of action and that Sookie was pretty much Debbie Downer the whole time. The lack of Eric and the extra Bill time just annoyed me, I HATE BILL! I was sad that there was virtually no Pam, nor any other humor. It really felt like the beginning of the end, with appearances of characters who have been gone so long and disappearances of major players. I didn't care for the great discovery of the bad guy nor did I like the way Sookie deflected about Sam the whole book. Overall it was OK at best. =( ~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment