Saturday, November 19, 2011

Supernatural Anthology

Vampire Fight Club -Larissa Ione
Darkness Eternal -Alexandra Ivy
Kane -Jacquelyn Frank
Dragon on Top -G.A. Aiken


SupernaturalSupernatural by Larissa Ione

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


LOVED IT! I am always game for a new Guardians of Eternity. Which did not disappoint. Secondly I am just starting to get into the Jacquelyn Frank books, and since to this point I have only read book one this anthology really worked out for me. I also have not yet started reading the Lords of Deliverance by Larissa Ione. To be honest I wasn't really in a big rush but I now I think I will move it up the to be read pile. Larissa has some highly addictive writing. So all in all, yes you should read this one.



View all my reviews
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment