Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hit List -Laurell K. Hamilton

Hit List (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #20)Hit List by Laurell K. Hamilton

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


What to say, what to say. Well I can say that I was glad Anita actually did some work in this book versus previous books where all she did was f***.I was happy to read more about Edward and a few of his friends again. However I was really disappointed that while this book was about "Mommie Noir" there was basically no Jean Claude nor was there anything to do with Anita's many other lovers. I do enjoy reading about Micah and the like as much as Edward. To be honest I am not sure there is a way to balance that without there being far too much sex. I don't know, I guess I will read the next book but to be honest I am not going to rush out.



View all my reviews
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment