Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Primal - Anthology REVIEW

Primal ~ V^^^V

Bleeding Heart by Michelle Rowen

Skin & Bone by Ava Gray

Angel-Claimed by Jory Strong

Primal Kiss by Lora Leigh


Sadly I have to say that this anthology was disappointing. Lora Leigh’s story was too short and felt rushed. I just felt like there was a lack of character background to really grip me.

Michelle Rowen’s story had me confused. I have read her Vampire series in the past ,so I was at a complete loss as to why this time her vampires were evil. Mostly I was spending a lot of time trying to understand the story and not really following along. Again I felt it was rushed.

Angel Claimed by Jory Strong had a good flow and the story was interesting. However, I felt lost. The back-story, setting up the world, was complicated and a little too S&M for what I was expecting. The highlight of this anthology, for me, was Ava Grey's Skin and Bone. The characters had a great chemistry and the storyline kept moving in a way that really sucked me in. I felt emotionally involved and intrigued enough to want to seek out the whole series.

~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment