Friday, March 4, 2011

Immortality Bites By Michelle Rowen Review

Immortality Bites by Michelle Rowen ~ V^^^V

I am calling this an Urban Fantasy; while it has some romantic aspects it’s mostly just a standard Vampire Fantasy. Sarah Dearly has the worst blind date in history. He bit her and thus began her life as a vampire. Along the way she meets Master Vampire Thierry, gay vampire George, Vampire Hunter Quinn and many more colorful characters. The series, in my opinion, was hilarious. Told mainly through Sarah’s perspective, her kind heart and general naiveté will leave you laughing, and in my case occasionally annoyed. I enjoyed this for the lightheartedness and the comedy. Every once in awhile I need a little change in genre and this was a fun story and fit the bill perfectly. I recommend this one for sure. ~Michelle

5 Books Total
Bitten & Smitten
Fanged & Fabulous
Lady & the Vamp
Stakes & Stilettos

Tall, Dark & Fangsome


No comments:

Post a Comment