Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Men of Danger ~ V^^^^^V

Hannah’s Luck by Lora Leigh

Reckless and Yours by Red Garnier

Tempt Me by Alexis Grant

Love Me ‘Til Death by Lorie O’Clare


I loved this anthology from the first novella to the last. Lora Leigh's Elite Ops, once again, phenomenal. The characters had undeniable chemistry and the story was good.

Red Garnier’s Reckless and Yours had me near tears the whole way through. The story itself had a great mystery but the real page-turner is the couple. Emotionally gripping beyond reasoning, I just couldn’t put it down. I think this may have been my favorite of the four.

Alexis Grant’s Tempt Me, was a great lead in to her Men of Delta Force series. The characters are wonderful, with great backgrounds and interaction. This story clearing introducing people you will later meet in the full series. I was disappointed in the ending though, seemed really rushed and open ended.

Love Me ‘Til Death from Lorie O’Claire has peeked my interest in finding some her other titles. Her characters were bold and intriguing. Though I felt things were a little rushed in the initial relationship establishment, I can understand the restraints of a novella. That said, I really enjoyed the story and the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment