Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome to the NEW Tempted By Books

With the addition of me (Michelle)! Pam and I both wanted to blog about our favorite books, authors and generally our passion for reading. Sadly though we just didn't have the time separately. So we joined forces, made some changes and think we have a winner. Pam is the fun one; She will keep Tasty Tuesday and Friday 56 up for your entertainment. Any future fun days will most likely be Pam's brain child. I, on the other hand, am the "mom face" as she calls me. I tend to be more on the booky, or nerdy side of this blog. I will probably mainly do reviews and possibly reading challenges or assignments. That said, I think together we will have created a fun blog for you to follow. So lets see. We added several reviews pages, our personal book lists, a contact page and an about us page. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please email us, we would love to know how to improve this blog. Also, would greatly appreciate it if you would add us to your blog roll and suggest this site to as many friends as possible. Happy Friday and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment