Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Friday 56!

Since I failed with my Friday 56 last week, here it is now. So you'll get 2 this week! Yippie!



About the Friday 56

  • Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
  • Turn to page 56.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like).
  • Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, or the most intellectual. THE CLOSEST.

Jaci Burton - Wild, Wicked & Wanton
Fucking both of them was one thing. Dating both of them another thing entirely. *grin* That pretty much sums it up. Hehe

4 comments:

  1. I am just about to start this books so I have no idea what it will say...

    White Heat -Cherry Adair
    "Fine with me, If he didn't leave it to you outright, you could pay me a buck, and all the Liberace-esque splendor will be yours."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia Eden- Midnight's Master

    Niol's fingers caressed the skin over her wrist. A light, gentle touch. One he didn't even seem to be aware of making. Her pulse jumped under that touch, a hard spike. Niol turned to meet her stare. Such dark eyes, a perfect black. Was his soul like that too? Was she making a huge mistake?

    Sorry, had to add a few extra lines! *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paranormal Baahahahaha!!! Liberace-esque splendor! <3 it!!

    @Kim I'm not sure if I'm liking you very much right now. That book has caught my interest from that line and now I have ANOTHER ONE TO ADD TO MY 'I want to read...NOW' list! *glares* Muuuah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you Cynthia Eden has some good books.. This is her Midnight series. It should already be on your list cause I told you to read it.. They are hot detective stories.. *wink*

    ReplyDelete