Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday 56!

About the Friday 56

  • Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
  • Turn to page 56.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like).
  • Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, or the most intellectual. THE CLOSEST.

Kiss of Midnight - Lara Adrian
"Oh, my God," she gasped, incredulous.
"Uh-huh. Tres cool, girlfriend. Pretty soon you're gonna be too good for small-time art peddlers like me," he joked, grinning with shared excitement for her.
It was hard not to be intrigued, especially given everything she had been through the past few days. ...

1 comment:

  1. "I know it's a bunch of foolishness, but I've wondered about my dad's disappearance my whole life." The Double-Jack Murders by Patrick McManus

    ReplyDelete