Friday, January 13, 2012

Halfway to the Grave -Jeaniene Frost

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Once again I will spare you the details of the series as you can read the blurb on your own. Being a fan of third person wiring and Romance more than First person and Urban Fantasy had me dragging my feet on this one. However the cover and blurb had me intrigued so I gave it a shot. Must say I was very impressed. Cat's character, while frustrating at times, is still likable and her strong will is impressive. Bones is another phenomenal character, again at times he is quite infuriating but the chemistry between the two is combustible. This is in my top 3 UF series favorites.



View all my reviews
~Michelle V^^^^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment