Friday, January 13, 2012

Dead To Me -Anton Strout

Dead To Me (Simon Canderous, #1)Dead To Me by Anton Strout

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Where do you go for legitimate employment if your talents are a little extra ordinary? For Simon Canderous the answer came to him in the New York Times classified listings for a “SCRYER”. See Simon has the ability to touch an object and know its history, otherwise known as Psychometry. There are benefits to this talent, mainly criminal or well borderline anyway. After another failed relationship attempt, thanks to said talent Simon throws himself fully into his latest case. Enter Irene a ghost with some very unghost like qualities, while on the search for her identity, cause of death and reason for her Earth bound condition Simon will discover that this case is much larger than just one soul.

The Simon Canderous series follows an ongoing lead character and is told in the first person from Simon’s perspective. I have only read Dead To Me so far but found it captivating and hilarious. I enjoyed the peak into the male mind, which left me both laughing out loud and rolling my eyes. MEN! Overall I really enjoyed this book and intend to continue on with the series.




View all my reviews
~Michelle V^^^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment