Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harmony World/ Ghost-hunters Reviewed


Harmony World/ Ghost-hunters Reviewed ~V^^V

Series is a futuristic paranormal romance set on the planet of Harmony. Now my first instinct was that I am not that big of a sci-fi fan but the reality is that the setting and time really don’t have that much of a bearing on the story overall. The mysteries are interesting and the characters have good interaction. My biggest complaint is that the author has 3 pen names and several series that interact. While each book can be read independently of the others in the series, they would be easier to read together. However there is no set reading order list that I could find on the author’s website and the confusion that resulted from the multiple pen names and series interactions tending to annoy me. Honestly though I was neither in love with nor completely disliked these books. I guess if you are looking for something different give them a try. ~ Michelle

8 Titles to date

Harmony/ GhostHunters By Jayne Castle/Jayne Ann Krentz/ Amanda Quick

Bridal Jitters

After Dark

After Glow

Ghost Hunter

Silver Master

Dark Light

Obsidian Prey

Midnight Crystal (Arcane Society-Dreamlight Trilogy)

No comments:

Post a Comment