Sunday, July 24, 2011

Glory St. Clair Reviewed


Glory St. Clair by Gerry Bartlett ~V^^V

Plus size vampire Glory St. Clair just wants to fit in with the human race but some seems to keep reminding her that she is anything but. I really couldn't get into this one, it may have been the state of mind I was in or possibly that I tend to lean harder towards romance than fantasy. The story itself is well written and has all the elements but I found Glory to be far too ditsy to be likable. On the other hand I did enjoy some of the other characters. To each their own I say, I will try a few more books and see if she grows on me. ~Michelle

7 Books to Date


Glory St. Clair by Gerry Bartlett

Real Vampires Have Curves

Real Vampires Live Large

Real Vampires Get Lucky

Real Vampires Don’t Diet

Real Vampires Hate Their Thighs

Real Vampires Have More to Love

Real Vampires Don’t Wear a Size Six

No comments:

Post a Comment