Thursday, May 31, 2012

SEALS, Inc. by Mia Dymond... FREEBIE

Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll (SEALS, Inc. Book 1) by Mia Dymond~ V^^^^V 
 

Bravo Mia. I am hooked, I NEED to know what happens with Max and Cameron.

I got this book during a weekend freebie on Amazon. I thought what the heck lets give it a go, it's free. I was genuinely pleased with the "purchase". This story involves Rachel, a once burned forever scarred Architect and Jaydon Hawke, a deep undercover SEAL. The romance is sweet, the tension is incredible and the action is perfect. I felt that as a whole the book was very good. I was able to really amerce myself in the scenes thanks to the incredible descriptive details. The only thing that bothered me was how I felt in the dark about the SEAL's mission , there were several points when I felt like they would just discuss details with each other so I knew what was going on in their heads. I knew the point but I just felt it lacked a little something. Nonetheless this book was an excellent introduction to a new series and I can't wait to grab the next books. ~Michelle


The whole series is pretty inexpensive, either way you can at least try the first book it's free. I am including links to all the books.
Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll 
Outspoken Angel
Freaky by Nature
Tightly Wound 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment