Monday, December 12, 2011

Alien Huntress #4 Review

Seduce the Darkness (Alien Huntress, #4)Seduce the Darkness by Gena Showalter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this one. Initially I thought I would have no interest in McKell's story but Ava definitely sold it for me. I found her personality really intriguing and the banter between her and Noelle, while most days is completely childish, made the story a little more light-hearted. I still find the Mia character's personality grating but at this point she isn't in the stories as much so that helps. The only thing that I found lacking in this book was the editing. There seemed to be quite a few spelling and grammatical errors but I managed to plow through. ;-) On to Dark Taste of Rapture, I can't believe I am almost finished with this series already.



View all my reviews
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment