Thursday, June 2, 2011

Me, Myself, and Why? Reviewed


Well, what to say? To be honest, I grabbed this book just because I LOVE Maryjanice Davidson, she is a local author for me and I like reading about local sights. So going into this all I had for a point of reference was "Outta the Bag" a prequel, freebie Nook book. And at that I was lost, but what the hell let's just go for it. Now as Cadence is one of a Triad of Multiple personalities I found the story, at least in the begginging, a bit hard to follow. After a bit I started to get the flow and was finding that I liked all the personalities for their own individual reasons. But on to the plot, I find the premise, though unlikely still a interesting concept and the story itself did move along believably. In the end I was as surprised as the next reader as to whom the Threefer Killer was and enjoyed the search. So what can I tell you as a reader? I would say go ahead and give it a try. Not to serious, not to light and memorable as can be once the story is done. ~ Michelle V^^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment