Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dreams of a Dark Warrior -Kresley Cole



WOW! All I can say is WOW! I was completely sucked in and hooked right from the Prologue. Aidan and Regin have a heartbreaking story that transcends time and still breaks your heart again and again. Though my first thoughts were that the prologue seemed long I came to realize there was a lot to tell. The entire book after, had me so anxious to see what would happen next that I couldn't put it down. Ms. Cole's writing is intense and in my opinion the Immortals After Dark series just keeps getting better and better. The teasers about Lothaire and Nucking Futs Nix's history has me very extremely intrigued. So, I highly recommend you get this book as soon as possible and again if you haven't read the IAD series yet, DO IT.
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment