Friday, March 22, 2013

Lover at Last, FINALLY on Tuesday




3/26/2013



SOOooooo Lover at Last comes out on Tuesday.... not sure if I will be reading ti right away. It appears as though a whole lot of people got early releases on it for Nook or something, there are plenty of reviews online already. I was looking at one of JR's pictures and the book looks huge again. Frankly that concerns me because I suspect there will be a whole lot of other side stories. I am anxious for this book but I am NOT paying hardcover prices nor will I pay that much for it in ebook. At this point I am going to request it from the library and wait it out. I do have high expectations but to be honest the last several books in this series have let me down. I don't know, what are your feelings?


No comments:

Post a Comment