Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday 56!

About the Friday 56

  • Grab the book nearest you.
  • Turn to page 56.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like).
  • Don't go for your favorite book. THE CLOSEST.

Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich

I rolled the window down, climbed out Dukes of Hazzard style, and examined the damage. Some of the door was bashed in where I'd hit the light. I climbed back into the car and drove off the sidewalk.
"I got foam and squirrel hair stuck to me," Lula said. "I probably need a rabies shot or something."
"Yeah, " I said. "Problem is, I don't know whether to take you to a veterinarian or an upholsterer."

I know this is much more than I should have included, but I couldn't just stop at the little tidbit that was line 5 for this one! LMAO! I love Stephanie and Lula!

2 comments:

  1. Jacob -Jacquelyn Frank

    "That protest barely germinated as his hard, athletic physique burned its masculine strength into the curves if her softer, more pliant one."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friggin Love that series! HAWT!

    ReplyDelete